Opened April 27, 2019.
5200 Town Center Boulevard
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Town Center Directory Map (PDF) (see map for maintenance contacts).
The 21-acre Town Center is the city's downtown with over 15 restaurants, retail shops, office space and townhomes that overlook the 2-plus acre Town Green park. The park is a central gathering place for the community, and hosts live outdoor concerts and seasonal events. The city's landmark bridge located at the main entrance to the Town Center guides pedestrians over Peachtree Parkway and connects with the Corners Connector, the city's pedestrian and bicycle trail system.
The Town Green, designed as space for outdoor activities, includes an active water feature, open air pavilion, café tables, fire pit, projection screen, open lawn, playable art and a 2,500 square-foot veterans' monument that features seven sculptures. The Town Green is a public park and is not available to rent for private events.
Town Center Events
Submit a Band Inquiry Form for events.
Submit a Restaurant/Food Vendor Application for events.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging
EV charging is available at the Town Center. There are:
- 4 Electrify America DCFC Stations 150 kilowatt hours (kwh) to 350 kwh (parking deck, lower level)
- 12 Tesla DCFC stations 350 kwh (parking deck, lower level)
- 6 Level 2 charging stations (parking deck, two on each level)
When entering the Town Center from State Route 141, head straight, through the traffic circle, and turn right at the Cinebistro.
Town Green Rules
- Town Center is open every day from 7 am to 11 pm (No overnight camping is allowed)
- Leave things as you found them. (Pick up after yourself and anyone you brought with you Return furniture from where you got it)
- Behave as if your mother is watching (because she could be… there are cameras everywhere)
- Don't bring prohibited items:
- Glass bottles and glass containers of any kind
- Barbecue grills
- Fireworks, sparklers, and candles
- Smoking, vaping, and all tobacco products
- Illegal substances and drugs
- Sound amplifiers
- Only for 'Last Saturday Of The Month' concerts: No Pets (except service animals) and no coolers larger than 12 quarts (up to 18 can capacity) [Both pets and larger coolers are allowed at other times]
- Motorized vehicles including scooters and golf carts (unless used by individuals with mobility impairments or with permission from the City for special events)
- Don't stake or attach items to the ground or to fixtures. Items such as umbrellas, tents, and signs are not allowed
- Leave your mark on the world, but not on the Town Green: don't use chalk, crayons, markers, etc. on any surface
Guests are expected to behave respectfully and in accordance with Town Green policy, and state and local laws. Any guest acting in a manner that is deemed unsafe can be subject to eviction.
History of the Town Center
The city of Peachtree Corners was founded in July 2012 and just one year later purchased the 21-acre undeveloped tract of land, one of the few remaining in the city. The property had been slated for 267 garden apartments. City leaders thought a mixed-use development was a much better fit for the location and stepped in and offered to purchase the property.
A developer was selected for the project in 2013, planning began shortly thereafter. Ground was broken June 30, 2017. The groundbreaking represented a milestone for the young city that incorporated as Gwinnett County's 16 city only 6 years ago before the Town Center opened.
Town Center Images
From Atlanta Rhythm Section to Queen Nation, concerts at the Peachtree Corners Town Green are enjoyed by fans of all ages!
Images of the Town Center while under construction including shots from the ground and aerial photos.
Pictures from the Town Center Grand Opening including the Atlanta Rhythm Section concert and drone show, taken on April 27, 2019.
- How long is the pedestrian bridge?
- How tall is the pedestrian bridge from the ground to bottom of bridge span?
18 feet, which meets the Georgia Department of Transportation's requirements.
- How tall is the pedestrian bridge from the ground to the top?
Approximately 45 feet.