Choose PTC Rewards Program
Supporting the Economic Recovery of Peachtree Corners Businesses
The City of Peachtree Corners is launching an app, Choose PTC, to support the economic recovery of businesses in the city. Using the app, residents and visitors can earn and redeem PTC Points for shopping at local businesses. One PTC Point is equal to $1 (one U.S. dollar).
Your business can participate in the following ways:
- Participating Business - A "Participating Business" is a business located in the City of Peachtree Corners that has agreed to participate in the Choose PTC Program. By doing so, the business enables customers to earn PTC Points when they shop at their business
- Redeeming Businesses - A "Redeeming Business" is a business located in the City of Peachtree Corners that has agreed to participate in the PTC Program. They accept PTC Points from customers as a form of payment. These Points (discounts) will be reimbursed to the business by the City of Peachtree Corners at $1 per point
For Shoppers: How it Works
- Download the Choose PTC app from the App Store or Google Play
- Link your credit or debit card, join reward offers, and earn PTC Points for shopping at local participating businesses
- Your earned PTC Points can be redeemed at businesses across Peachtree Corners. 1 Point = 1 Dollar!
For Businesses: How to Apply
- You must have an email account
- You must have a City of Peachtree Corners business license
- Your business must have a storefront or engage with customers directly
- Your business must be located in the City of Peachtree Corners
- Have pictures of your business and logo ready (encouraged but not required)
- Sign up!
- City Contract
- Financial Document (so you can be reimbursed)
You can learn more about the program in our Common Questions and Answers for Businesses (PDF).
Learn more about Choose PTC and view the Toolkit (PDF).