Economic Development Specialist
Donate when tragedy strikes. The following links may be helpful when evaluating a charity:
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the City of Peachtree Corners.
Ensuring community residents have access to the services they need is an important goal for the City of Peachtree Corners.
Below you will find a directory of agencies and businesses that provide social services to the community (this is not an exhaustive listing).
Norcross Cooperative Ministry
- Category:Clothing, Employment Assistance / Counseling, Family and Personal Support, Food, Housing
- Address:2275 Mitchell Rd.
Norcross, GA 30071
- Phone:(770) 263-8268 Website:https://www.norcrossco-op.org/
- Hours:Mon, Wed, Fri 10 AM - 2 PM; Tues 6 PM - 8 PM; Sat 10 AM - 12 PM
Financial donations and sponsorships are accepted. Services include:
- Christmas assistance
- Dressing for success
- Emergency shelter
- Employment counseling
- Employment workshops
- Food pantry
- Free clothing
- Interviewing skills
- Job fair
- Job lead sharing
- Job search assistance
- Medication assistance
- Rent / utility assistance
- Resume writing