Economic Development Specialist
Donate when tragedy strikes. The following links may be helpful when evaluating a charity:
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the City of Peachtree Corners.
Ensuring community residents have access to the services they need is an important goal for the City of Peachtree Corners.
Below you will find a directory of agencies and businesses that provide social services to the community (this is not an exhaustive listing).
A New Day
- Category:Children and Families, Drugs / Alcohol Addiction, Family and Personal Support, Health, Violence Prevention, Nursing / Elderly Care / Family Services
- Address:4056 Wetherburn Way Suite 1
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
- Phone:(678) 736-4340
- Email:email@example.com Website:http://www.anewdayllc.com/
- Hours:9 AM - 5 PM
Referrals are not required. Fixed fees are charged and insurance and third party payments are accepted. Services include:
- Anger management
- Decision-making skills
- Drug and alcohol counseling
- Family and crisis intervention
- Family therapy
- Life skills development
- Mentoring and tutoring
- Parenting skills
- Psychiatric illnesses