Click below to expand or collapse each section.
None to report.
Inclement Weather Policy
Last Saturday of the Month concerts occur rain or shine. Concert will only be canceled if dangerous weather (i.e. tornado) is forecast.
For all other events: if a 70% chance of rain or greater is forecast for the day of the event, event will be cancelled 48 hours in advance. If a 50% - 70% chance of rain is forecast, event may be cancelled 24 hours in advance. All Event cancellations will be posted on the website at least 24 hours in advance.
Opened in 2019, the Town Green is a 2+ acre open lawn which is a gathering place for Peachtree Corners. It is open from 7 AM to 11 PM and features:
- A stage with sound system
- 22’ digital display
- Wi-Fi access
- Covered pavilions
- Café tables
- Interactive water feature (runs 9 AM to 7 PM in summer)
- Childrens’ play areas
- Veterans monument
- Public restrooms (open 7 AM to 11 PM)
Here you may enjoy concerts, games, and other events such as the Summer Concert Series and Flicks on the Green.
Surrounding the Town Green are the Town Center and Forum which feature:
- Theater with full service dining
- Parking deck
- Townhomes and botanical canopy walk (under construction)
5140 Town Center Blvd.
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Free parking is available in the lots and parking deck.
For large-scale events, overflow parking is available in the parking areas off Davinci Court off Peachtree Corners Circle at:
- 3720 Davinci Ct.
- 3715 Davinci Ct.
- 2745 Davinci Ct.
You’ll cross Peachtree Corners Circle and access the Town Green via a path - look for the signs!
- Town Center is open every day from 7:00AM to 11:00PM. (No overnight camping is allowed.)
- Leave things as you found them. (Pick up after yourself and anyone you brought with you. Return furniture from where you got it.)
- Behave as if your mother is watching (because she could be… there are cameras everywhere.)
- Don’t bring prohibited items:
- Glass bottles and glass containers of any kind
- Barbecue grills
- Fireworks, sparklers, and candles
- Smoking, vaping, and all tobacco products
- Illegal substances and drugs
- Sound amplifiers
- Only for ‘Last Saturday Of The Month’ concerts: No Pets (except service animals) and no coolers larger than 12 quarts (up to 18 can capacity). [Both pets and larger coolers are allowed at other times.]
- Motorized vehicles including scooters and golf carts (unless used by individuals with mobility impairments or with permission from the City for special events)
Guests are expected to behave respectfully and in accordance with Town Green policy, and state and local laws. Any guest acting in a manner that is deemed unsafe can be subject to eviction.
Submit a Restaurant / Food Vendor Application for events
Concert on the Green - Sister Hazel with Sailing to Denver
- Date: 05/25/2019 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Location: Town Green
5140 Town Center Blvd.
Peachtree Corners, Georgia 30092
Join us for the Summer Concert Series at the all new Town Green at Town Center on the last Saturday of May, June and July from 5:30pm – 9:30pm. Admission is FREE to enjoy lawn games and a variety of food vendors. Fans can also visit one of the many restaurants located within the Town Center and bring food to the Town Green.
SISTER HAZEL WITH SAILING TO DENVER, SATURDAY, MAY 25TH, 2019
Sister Hazel has been topping both the alternative and country charts since 1997 with hits such as “All for You”, “Happy”, and “Lighter in the Dark”
Food Vendor and Lawn Games Start at 5:30 pm
Sailing to Denver on at 7 pm
Sister Hazel on at 8 pm
The all new Town Green is located off Peachtree Parkway directly across from the Forum in the Town Center shopping center at 5140 Town Center Blvd.
Park and Walk
Park in the parking areas off Davinci Court off Peachtree Corners Circle (3720 Davinci Ct, 3715 Davinci Ct or 2745 Davinci Ct). You’ll cross Peachtree Corners Circle and access the Town Green via a path - look for the signs!
We strongly encourage the use of Ride Share for the event. Ride share drop off and pick up location is The Piedmont Bank, 5100 Peachtree Parkway.