Summer Concert Series May 30 - CANCELED
- Date: 05/30/2020 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Location: Town Green
5140 Town Center Blvd.
Peachtree Corners, Georgia 30092
The May 30 concert is CANCELLED. Stay tuned for details on future concert dates.
The Summer Concert Series is back for its second year! Join us for the Summer Concert Series at the all new Town Green at Town Center on the last Saturday of the month May through September from 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM. Admission is FREE to enjoy lawn games and a variety of food vendors. Fans can also visit one of the many restaurants located within the Town Center and bring food to the Town Green.
May 30, 2020: Marcy Playground.
The all new Town Green is located off Peachtree Parkway directly across from the Forum in the Town Center shopping center at 5200 Town Center Blvd.
Park and Walk
Park in the parking areas off Davinci Court off Peachtree Corners Circle (3720 Davinci Ct, 3715 Davinci Ct or 2745 Davinci Ct). You’ll cross Peachtree Corners Circle and access the Town Green via a path - look for the signs!
We strongly encourage the use of Ride Share for the event. Ride share drop off and pick up location is The Piedmont Bank, 5100 Peachtree Parkway.
For the safety and convenience of all guests the following items are prohibited on the Town Green for the Grand Opening Event
- Glass Containers
- Fires or Barbecue Grills
- Weapons or Firearms
- No prior claiming of lawn spots with personal items is allowed in advance of concerts or events
- Hard Sided or Large Coolers
- Large or over-sized bags/back packs, luggage, or duffel bags
- Fireworks or Sparklers
- Smoking, Vaping or use of any tobacco products
- Illegal Substance or Drugs
- Pets or Animals with the exception of service animals
- Flying Objects including but not limited to: Sports Balls, Flying Discs, Beach Balls, or Drones
- Tents, tables or staking. No items can be affixed to any park infrastructure
Guests are expected to behave respectfully and in accordance with Town Green policy, state and local laws. Any guest that is acting in a manner that is deemed unsafe can be subject to eviction.