REMINDER: Leave Waste Pro Bins, Carts at Curb for Pickup
Also, Holiday affects this week's pickup schedule
Post Date:01/02/2019 8:51 AM
Jan. 2, 2019: IMPORTANT REMINDER:
- Collection of the old Waste Pro carts and bins began Dec. 31.
- However, collection is expected to take up to two weeks so please leave your old Waste Pro cart and recycle bin at the curb for pickup.
Waste Management – the city’s new solid waste provider – began service on Wednesday, Jan. 2.
- Because New Year’s Day fell on a Tuesday, pickup will be delayed by one day this week.
- Residents scheduled for Tuesday pickup will move to Wednesday, Wednesday customers will shift to Thursday, Thursday customers will move to Friday and Friday’s customers garbage and recycling will be picked up on Saturday.
- This schedule is ONLY for New Year’s week. The following Monday, Jan. 7, the pickup schedule will begin normal operating schedule for Monday – Friday collections.
Visit the Trash & Recycle Information page on the city’s website for additional information.