Timeline of Events
2012 - City of Peachtree Corners incorporates
2013 - City purchases 21-acre tract of land across from the Forum
2014 - Livable Center Initiative (LCI) study conducted
2014 - Property rezoned to accommodate mixed-use-development
2014 - Town Center design concept approved
2015 - Contract signed for sale of land to Fuqua Development
2016 - Approved plans for town green design
2017 - Land sold to Fuqua Development
2017 - Town Center groundbreaking
2018 - Town Center anticipated completion
Construction Site Video
Work is underway on the 21-acre tract of land, located on the 5200 block of Peachtree Parkway, that will be the site of the city's new Town Center.
When the Town Center is complete, it will feature entertainment venues, restaurants, shops, office space, townhomes, and more.
The plans include a town green which is designed to be the heart of a community gathering area. This 2+ acre spot will feature an open air pavilion, amphitheater, fire pit, open lawn, café tables and a community garden. It will also be the site of a veterans’ monument which will honor our men and women who served or are serving our country.
The town center will also have a botanical garden, located along a creek and adjacent to the parking deck, featuring a lookout tree house, ground level deck and botanical canopy walk along a pathway leading to the town green.
Over 70 upscale townhomes, some overlooking the town green, will be constructed by Marietta-based InLine Communities. The residences will be two and three story units with parking garages. The price point has not yet been determined but will likely be in the $400,000 to $500,000 range. Contact Alan Kaplan at Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Realty for more information.
This page will continually be updated as new stores and restaurants sign on to be part of the city’s exciting project. Be sure to check back regularly to stay current on its progress.
What's Coming (updated December 15, 2017)*
Restaurants / Food
- Chronic Tacos – Southern California inspired Mexican fare
- CineBistro – luxurious theater with full service dining
- Duck Donuts – made-to-order donuts and more
- Farm Burger – freshly ground grass-fed burgers
- Feed Fried Chicken – southern fried, locally raised chicken
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – wood-fired steak, seafood , and more
- First Watch – daytime café for breakfast, brunch, lunch
- Kremo Ice Cream – gourmet ice cream rolls
- Marlow’s Tavern – tavern fare in a modern atmosphere
- Revelator Coffee – modern café with specialty coffees
- Salata Salad Bar – tossed-to-order salads and wraps
- Steel City Pops – all-natural and organic pops
- Thai Express – new take on traditional Thai Cuisine
- Vintage Pizzeria – New Jersey influenced thin crust pizza
- Willy’s Mexicana Grill – Mexican fare from scratch
- Hollywood Feed – specialty pet food and supplies
- My Salon Suite – suites of health and beauty professionals
- Sage Dental – comprehensive dental care
- Tipsy Salonbar – wellness salon with natural and organic products
* Disclaimer: Please note the list of tenants for the new town center is subject to change.
Construction Progress (updated March 13, 2018)
See renderings of the Town Center plus the progress of construction from July 3, 2017 to the present.