• Traffic Alert - Overnight Lane Closures on S.R. 141

    Georgia DOT is repaving S.R. 141 between Holcomb Bridge Road and I-285, work will occur overnight between 9 p.m. - 5 a.m. Call 511 or visit for more info.

Who Needs an Alcohol Beverage License

An alcohol beverage license (alcohol privilege license) is required for any establishment selling or serving alcohol beverages within the City of Peachtree Corners. This includes wholesalers or importers who are licensed by the State and have a place of business in the city. The license must be renewed annually.

Alcohol Taxes

In addition to the alcohol privilege license, excise tax returns may be due on or before the 20th day of the month following the month the tax was collected as follows:

  • Any establishment selling liquor by the drink must file a retail excise tax return on liquor by the drink monthly.
  • Wholesalers must file an alcoholic beverage wholesale excise tax return monthly.
  • Wholesalers of beer only must file a beer wholesale excise tax return monthly.

Payments for licenses and taxes may be made online or at city hall.

Alcohol License Forms

Forms may be downloaded as a PDF, displayed, and filled in using Acrobat Reader, which can be installed using the link at the bottom of this page. Some web browsers may support or be configured to display PDFs and accept form field input within the browser. Consult your web browser's user guide for more information.

  Alcohol Beverage License Checklist - checklist of items to complete in order to apply for an alcohol beverage license.

  Alcohol Beverage License Application - application to be submitted for a license to sell, manufacture, or cater alcohol, or to have it consumed on a business’s premises.

  Change of Applicant / Licensee Alcoholic Beverage License Application - application to be submitted for an applicant/licensee change to an existing Alcoholic Beverage Licensed establishment.

  Excise Tax Forms - monthly tax return for alcoholic beverage wholesalers.

  Liquor By The Drink Form - monthly tax return for establishments that serve liquor by the drink.

  Registered Agent Information Form - for consenting to serve as the Registered Agent to an Alcoholic Beverage Licensed establishment.

Alcohol License Links



Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer