The City Calendar is a way to announce events of general public interest in Peachtree Corners that are sponsored by non-profit organizations:
- Only submissions by non-profit organizations will be considered.
- Submissions must be for events open to the public and not just to members of the submitting organization.
- Include an image file with your submission, approximately 400 x 250 pixels (jpg, png, gif, bmp, tif, or svg format.)
- As our jurisdiction is limited to the City of Peachtree Corners, supported events must take place within Peachtree Corners city limits.
- However, an exception will be made for the following schools that are located outside of the city limits, but are attended by many who live in the city: Berkeley Lake and Stripling elementary schools; Duluth and Summerour middle schools; Duluth, Norcross and Paul Duke STEM high schools.
- If an event is approved for posting, it does not constitute endorsement by the city nor give permission to use city resources for the event. Please be advised that a separate facilities or event permit may be required.
- Gwinnett County activities, notices, etc. that affect residents in Peachtree Corners are permitted.
- We do not list estate or garage sales run by individuals.
- We reserve the right to refuse any submission.