Clerk of Court
Peachtree Corners Court Services: 770-609-8816
The Peachtree Corners Municipal Court considers the fair and timely adjudication of cases among its top priorities. Paramount to our approach is a customer-driven, service-oriented atmosphere in which victims, defendants, and all other customers are treated with the utmost respect and concern by a highly trained, efficient staff.
Municipal Court Activities
Principal activities of the Municipal Court include:
- Adjudicate all alleged violations of Peachtree Corners environmental, building and development codes.
- Hold bench trials for those defendants who have pleaded "not guilty." A bench trial is heard by a Judge as opposed to a jury. Jury trials are held in Gwinnett County State Court.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all court proceedings.
The following is not appropriate dress for court appearances:
- Ripped or torn jeans
- Baggy pants that fall below the waist
- Tank tops
- Halters or bare midriffs
- Hair curlers or hats
- Bare feet
- Muscle shirts
- Clothing with emblems that condone illegal or inappropriate activity
- Clothing depicting violence, sexual acts, profanity or illegal drugs
Items not allowed into the courtroom:
- Newspapers, magazines, weapons of any kind, and large backpacks (books and tablet computers will be allowed.)
Individuals with City citations should report on their assigned court date to the following location:
Peachtree Corners Municipal Court
310 Technology Pkwy
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Municipal Court is held at 1 p.m. in the Council Chambers on the first Friday of each month unless otherwise noted, or if it conflicts with a holiday, in which case the date will be moved to the next scheduled court session.
If you have questions regarding your citation or court appearance, you can telephone the Court at 770-609-8816 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday.