The City’s Department of Public Works manages the municipal Capital Improvement Program (CIP). This program consists of survey, engineering, and construction projects that are funded by SPLOST, GDOT and Federal grants. Examples of CIP projects are:
- intersection improvements,
- sidewalk and pedestrian projects,
- traffic signal improvements,
- safety upgrades for vehicles and pedestrians,
- road and street resurfacing.
Tips for the Interactive Map:
- Click the flags to view the corresponding Capital Improvement Projects.
- For more information on that project click the image shown below the map.
- To go back, click “Map” on the top toolbar.
- “List” displays a list of all the projects.
- “Media” displays a full description of the projects individually.
Roundabout Peachtree Corners Cir at Medlock Br
Comprehensive Transportation Plan
2016-11-17 Meeting Agenda [50 kB]
Innovative District Trails Study
Project Update 8-7-17 [6 MB]
Open House 08-01-17 Handout [2 MB]
S.R. 141 Corridor Study
S.R. 141 Grade Separated Crossing Study