Duties of Public Works
The Peachtree Corners Public Works Department:
- maintains roadways, traffic signals, signs, and rights-of-way
- oversees various permits related to road closures and rights-of-way encroachments
- manages SPLOST (Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax) funded projects such as street resurfacing, capital improvement projects, and other public infrastructure projects in the city's comprehensive plan
- reviews and approves engineering and construction plans, stormwater systems, and site development plans
- oversees inspection of all construction related activity, arboreal activities, and permitting requirements
- maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations for municipal operations
The form below may be submitted online, or downloaded as a fillable PDF by clicking the "Download Original" button at the bottom of the form.
Application for Utility Construction Permit - application for a permit issued to utility contractors who wish to perform maintenance or expansion of facilities inside the city's right of way.
Encroachment or Driveway Permit - application for anyone interested in a project inside the city's right of way, connecting to a city street, or building new structures inside the right of way.
Is speeding a problem in your neighborhood? Read Gwinnett County's Residential Speed Control Program brochure.