• Please visit City Hall at its new location: 310 Technology Parkway.

    Peachtree Corners City Hall is open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, telephone: 678-691-1200.
  • Stay up to date!

    Sign up to receive eNotifications.

Find FAQs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
  • Are there alternatives for recycling glass?

  • Can I get a larger recycling bin?

  • Can I remove a specimen tree that is located on my residential property?

  • Do I have to obtain a permit to cut down a tree on my property?

  • Do I use Peachtree Corners as my mailing address?

  • Does the City of Peachtree Corners have property taxes?

  • Does the city offer garbage collection services?

  • Does Waste Pro offer recycling?

  • How do I apply for a tree removal permit?

  • How do I change the address on my driver’s license?

  • How do I dispose of bulky items that won’t fit in the garbage container?

  • How do I find out if I have a Buffer, Conservation or Open Space, or Tree Save Area on my property?

  • How do I find out if I live in the Chattahoochee River Corridor?

  • How do I get the Recycle Rewards bar code sticker to place on my recycling bin?

  • How do I know if my property is within the city limits of Peachtree Corners?

  • How do I register my car and get new license plates?

  • How do I report an observation or concern?

  • How much will trash pickup and recycling service cost?

  • How will I be billed for trash pickup and recycling services?

  • If my property is in Peachtree Corners, am I still required to pay property taxes to Gwinnett County?

  • Is a Senior Citizen discount offered for trash pickup and recycling?

  • Is there a phone number or resource for Gwinnett residents to call who have a family emergency or other issue?

  • Is there a Rewards program for Recycling?

  • Is there any cost for obtaining a tree removal permit?

  • Is there trash pickup on holidays?

  • Is yard trimmings pickup included in trash and recycling service?

  • What are the hours that fireworks may legally be discharged on holidays?

  • What do I do if a street tree has fallen which originated in the street right-of-way?

  • What does the $138 Basic Service fee for trash pickup and recycling include?

  • What fire stations serve Peachtree Corners?

  • What happens when an observation or concern is reported?

  • What if I am ill and unable to move my trash and recyclables to the curbside for pickup?

  • What if the tree is dead, fallen or dying and it is located in a Buffer, Open Space, Conservation Space, Chattahoochee River Corridor, or Tree Save Area?

  • What is a specimen tree?

  • What is Waste Pro's contact information?

  • What should I do if I receive a notice of violation (NOV)?

  • What voting district am I in for city elections?

  • When will construction on the new Town Center be completed?

  • When will trash pickup occur?

  • Where can I take items to be recycled?

  • Who do I call about a drainage problem?

  • Who do I call for animal control services?

  • Who do I call to report noise issues?

  • Who do I contact for Recycle Rewards questions?

  • Who provides fire services?

  • Who provides police services?

  • Who provides Public Works services?

  • Who provides trash pickup and recycling services?

  • Who should I call in case of a police, fire, medical or weather-related emergency?