The City of Peachtree Corners is working with Emmy-award-winning Tytan Pictures to provide instruction on a variety of photography and video topics.
Classes are for all levels of photographer (beginner, intermediate, or advanced). Past sessions include:
- Video & Film-making Basics
- Lighting Techniques
- Nature, Landscape, and Night Sky Photography
- Photo Class for the Business Owner
- Social Media Photography & Video Best Practices
- Video Storytelling & Filmmaking
- After the Click, Post-Production Made Easy
These classes are free and open to all who live or work in the City of Peachtree Corners. To sign up for a class, send an email to Jim Stone at email@example.com.
|Photo/Video Workshop for Kids: From Shutterbug to Social Media Influencer||08/29/2019 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Taking it to the Next Level (Setting Yourself Apart)||09/19/2019 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Lifestyle and Fashion Photography On-Location with the Cast of Peachtree Corners Kids||09/21/2019 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|