Note for mobile users:
download the free Peachtree Corners Fix-It app to create service requests and submit pictures right from your mobile phone!
Or better yet, download our Corners Connect app for iPhone and Android and access the Fix-It app and all things Peachtree Corners!
To Create a Report
- Select "Create" from the menu.
- Log in, create an account, or click "Create anonymously..."
- Click the box under "Select a Report Type" and select a type from the menu that appears at the bottom, then click "Done".
- Under "Where is the problem" click the map; set the location by entering an address in the search box or by clicking the location on the map, then click "Done".
- Click in the box under "Tell us more details" to answer additional questions and/or enter a description of the problem.
- Under "Add photos, video, or audio" click the paper clip icon to upload a file.
- Click "SUBMIT".
To View the Status of a Report
- Select "View" from the menu.
- Select an item from the list, or click the map icon at the far right to see all reported issues on a map.
- Click a flag on the map, then click the status box to see details of the report.