Trash Pickup & Recycle Information
Waste Management is the municipal solid waste hauler for the city and provides garbage and recycling collection services to Peachtree Corners residential homes.
To maximize collection efficiency, the city is divided into five zones; Pickup service is Monday through Friday. To determine your pickup day visit:
New Year's Day Memorial Day Independence Day Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Waste Management will observe the Thanksgiving Holiday which will delay service one day for Thursday and Friday routes. They will work a regular schedule for Christmas and New Year’s holidays without changes.
Weekday holidays will delay collection by one day for the remainder of the week. For example, if a holiday falls on a Thursday, Thursday customers will be collected on Friday and Friday customers will be collected on Saturday.
Ask Questions & Report Issues
Contact Waste Management Customer Service for questions or to report a pickup issue:
- Find more information including customer service contact information, recycle, bulk pickup, pickup services and more at the Waste Management website
- Phone: 404-794-6707, or 888-964-9730
- Email Waste Management Customer Service
- Report a missed Garbage or Recycling Pickup: PTC Fix It
Glass Recycling Site
6461 Corley Road
Monday through Friday
8 am to 5 pm
8 am to Noon
- Gwinnett County has a glass recycling site located inside Pinckneyville Park, on the left side of the entrance road, 4758 South Old Peachtree Road
- Please note: Glass must be clean and discarded by itself, no containers please
- Do not toss bags and boxes in the glass recycle receptacle
- For questions, please contact Waste Management, 404-794-6707 or submit by email
Rates for Waste Management Service
The cost for basic trash and recycling services will continue to be billed annually on Gwinnett County's property tax assessment:
- $16.75 per month ($200.97 per year)
- Residents age 65 and older are eligible for a 15% discount ($14.24 per month, $170.83 per year). Please call City Hall at 770-609-8816 or email us a copy of your driver's license to apply for senior discount
- The additional cost for yard waste pickup is $6.63 per month (10 bag/week maximum) - contact Waste Management at 404-794-6707 to set up service
- The additional cost for bulk pickup is $25 per item. Pickups must be scheduled with Waste Management a week in advance; please call 404-794-6707 to schedule
Yard Waste Service
To setup new residential yard waste service, please call Waste Management at 404-794-6707 or call toll-free 888-964-9730.