There are two ways to report an issue to the city:
Download the App
The PTC Fix-it App is available for both iPhone and Android. You can click the appropriate link below, or search Peachtree Corners Fix It in your phone’s app store.
Use the Website
- Select "Create" from the menu.
- Log in, create an account, or click "Create anonymously..."
- Click the box under "Select a Report Type" and select a type from the menu that appears at the bottom.
- Under "Where is the problem" click the map; set the location by entering an address in the search box or by clicking the location on the map, then click "Request" at the top left of the blue ribbon above the map.
- Click in the box under "Tell us more details" to answer additional questions and/or enter a description of the problem. Please include the address.
- Under "Add photos, video, or audio" click the paper clip icon to upload a file.
- Click "Submit".
To View the Status of a Report
- Select "View" from the menu.
- Select an item from the list, or click the map icon at the far right to see all reported issues on a map.
- Click a flag on the map, then click the status box to see details of the report.