The City of Peachtree Corners may permit the rental of the Community Chest Room by responsible Peachtree Corners-based organizations or associations. Typical meetings include homeowners association meetings, community clubs, non-profit business associations, and other such meetings open to all Peachtree Corners residents.
Meetings are subject to the Policies and Procedures on Rental and Use of the Community Chest Room.
- Up to 125 chairs and 16 six-foot rectangle tables
- Wireless microphones (hand-held and lavalier) and speakers
- Two 70-inch displays
- HDMI laptop connection
- Wi-Fi access
- Restroom Facilities
- Catering Kitchen
- During Working Hours (9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday only)
- After Hours (4 to 10 pm weekdays; 8 am to 10 pm weekends)
- $75 per hour with a 2-hour minimum
Full payment is due when the application is submitted. Setup, cleanup, breakdown, etc., required for the meeting are the applicant's responsibility. Call our Facilities Coordinator at 678-691-1200 for room availability and to review the Room Rental Policies with the Coordinator prior to booking online.
For questions call City Hall at 678-691-1200.
Both forms below must be signed and submitted to apply: