- Community Development
- Code Enforcement
The mission of the Code Enforcement Division is to enforce The City of Peachtree Corners ordinances in order to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the community. Since the goal of Code Enforcement is to enhance the quality of life, Code Enforcement Division staff work with property owners and business owners towards reasonable and timely compliance of code violations, thus increasing neighborhood livability and improving property values.
Our goal is to promote a positive image of Code Enforcement to our community and our allied City Departments by fostering a culture that is helpful, approachable, knowledgeable, and of the highest integrity. We can achieve this goal by:
- Maintaining an attractive, safe, and healthy environment in order to provide a high quality of life for both our residents and visitors.
- Encouraging responsible property maintenance.
- Improving both the appearance and value of all properties, residential and business.
- Providing prompt, courteous, impartial, and professional service to the citizens of The City of Peachtree Corners.
- Maintaining open communication and continuing education with the community.
- Seeking voluntary compliance with the provisions of the City Code.
While our goal may sound simple, it is through a cooperative effort from property owners, residents and business owners that our goal is made achievable.
You may report an observation or concern online or download and install our Peachtree Corners Fix-it app. Better yet, download our Corners Connect app for iPhone and Android and access the Fix-It app and all things Peachtree Corners!