Town Center Events
View the Full 2022 Calendar of Events (PDF).
Important Note: All city events are subject to postponement or cancellation due to current health and safety concerns, as well as other mitigating factors. Please check the city website and calendar for updates and COVID-19 protocols. If reservations, masks, and other precautions are required, the city's website will include all necessary information at least one week before the event.
The Town Green and interactive water feature close early on some event days, see the city calendar for details.
Last Saturday of the Month concerts occur rain or shine. Concert will only be canceled if dangerous weather (i.e. tornado) is forecast.
For all other events: if an 80% chance of rain or greater is forecast for the day of the event, event will be canceled 48 hours in advance. If a 50% to 79% chance of rain is forecast, event may be canceled 24 hours in advance. All Event cancellations will be posted on the website at least 24 hours in advance.
About the Town Green
Opened in 2019, the Town Green is a 2-plus acre open lawn which is a gathering place for Peachtree Corners. It is open from 7 am to 11 pm (see Note) and features:
- A stage with sound system
- 22' digital display
- Wi-Fi access
- Covered pavilions
- Café tables
- Interactive water feature (runs 9 am to 7 pm* in summer)
- Children's play areas
- Veterans monument
- Public restrooms (open 7 am to 11 pm)
Note: The Town Green and interactive water feature close early on some event days. See the city calendar for details. The Town Green is a public park and is not available to rent for private events.
Here you may enjoy concerts, games, and other events such as the Summer Concert Series and Flicks on the Green. Surrounding the Town Green are the Town Center and Forum which feature:
- Theater with full service dining
- Parking deck
- Townhomes and botanical canopy walk (under construction)
Town Green Rules
- Town Center is open every day from 7 am to 11 pm (No overnight camping is allowed)
- Leave things as you found them (Pick up after yourself and anyone you brought with you. Return furniture from where you got it)
- Behave as if your mother is watching (because she could be… there are cameras everywhere)
- Don't bring prohibited items:
- Glass bottles and glass containers of any kind
- Barbecue grills
- Fireworks, sparklers, and candles
- Smoking, vaping, and all tobacco products
- Illegal substances and drugs
- Sound amplifiers
- Only for 'Last Saturday Of The Month' concerts: No Pets (except service animals) and no coolers larger than 12 quarts (up to 18 can capacity) [Both pets and larger coolers are allowed at other times]
- Motorized vehicles including scooters and golf carts (unless used by individuals with mobility impairments or with permission from the City for special events)
- Don't stake or attach items to the ground or to fixtures. Items such as umbrellas, tents, and signs are not allowed.
- Leave your mark on the world, but not on the Town Green: don't use chalk, crayons, markers, etc. on any surface.
Guests are expected to behave respectfully and in accordance with Town Green policy, and state and local laws. Any guest acting in a manner that is deemed unsafe can be subject to eviction.
Submit a Band Inquiry Form for events.
Submit a Restaurant/Food Vendor Application for events.